FETI was established by The Furukawa Electric Co., LTD. FEC
from a department of the Hungarian Research Institute for Electrical Industry FETI
developed the manufacturing technology of high-voltage
silicone rubber composite insulators.
Furukawa Composite Insulator, Ltd., Budapest,FCI
Hungary started the production of composite insulator based on FETI’ s technology.
Composite insulator production was started in FEC,
The simulation group was established:
- simulation of optical and semiconductor devices,
- mechanical, thermal and fluid flow calculations,
- development of own simulation software
Development was started in the field of automotive industry:
- development of sensors,
- mechanical, electromagnetic and electronic circuit simulation,
- development of battery monitoring technology
VISCAS started insulator production in China (Shenyang).
Development of a fiber integrated tunable ultrashort pulse laser for biomedical applications.
This project was supported by the Hungarian Government
Cooperation started with Trocellen in the field of development foam products.